Sunday 22 February 2009

DREAMS OF MINT


My life would have been a little bit closer to perfection (well, on certain levels only but hey anyway) if I would have gotten that mintgreen smeg refridgerator for my kitchen, which unfortunately lacked 5 centimeters, making the smeg nothing but a mintgreen dream for me. (Same thing goes for the soft pink smeg washing machine that has 4 cm too much height and thus will not fit either, sight).

Well, obviously bags and domestic machines have few things in common but my craving for soft pastel coloured items could be more satisfied if I would own a powder-blue coloured Ginger bag from MinnaParikka. And that would certainly set my life, some levels of it that is, very near perfection indeed. And I swear, if that bag would come in mintgreen I would let the bills wait for a month and go get it right away.

Or, to be more exact, I would have it already.

5 comments:

Dotti said...

You're understood. By Dotti.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that bag is so lovely! I wouldn't mind having it in all colors available :)

LilyD said...

I've been coveting a pastel blue smeg for ages...

Hope you get the bag one day, I'm sure you would rock it!

xxx
Lily

Kitten loves vintage said...

Perhaps the smeg(s) will fit in the kitchen of your next appartment? I wouldn't mind one of those Minna Parikka bags myself, although I'd probably want it in red...

Mademoiselle Balai said...

funny, i just bought a mintgreen beanie the other weekend and immediately started wondering which colors would look great with it and whether i could find some other clothing or accessoiries in the same color :)