Wednesday 9 December 2009

BURLESQUE UPDATES

I'm so busy nowadays I almost forget how to breathe from time to time. But it's a good thing also (not the un-breathing, the busyness) resulting in more than plenty great events and shows coming up:


First of all, we are going to throw a great night at Storyville on Friday! Sotryville is ranked as one of the best jazz clubs in Europe and we will present some new numbers there!

The last Wanted of the year is on Saturday 19th. Sally Vanilla will be our guest star and I will perform a duo with Lola.


On New Years Eve I will load my last ship with my hair pin curled (that's the thing with work like that, it happens every day no matter whan celebration or holiday it is...) and then do my make up in the car while heading from Helsinki to Tampere for the New Year Burlesque Extravaganza. E and I intend to do a lot of swing dancing after the show; Sweet Jeena and her Lazy lions are playing. We've performed with Jeena's rockabilly ensemble some times before, but she also does great swing. A very talented lady indeed.
Get the tickets and dinner cards from Vaudeville Boutique.

And more: Club Wanted will celebrate it's first birthday on January 2nd at a new location, Bar Loose downtown!


Tinkerbell and I will perform in between to great bands on January 5th at Lepakkomies. Look out for the surprise guest!

Together with Sally Vanilla we'll throw in some burlesque-a-go-go to the tunes of the Patsy Walkers on their gig at Loose, January 16th. Plus an not-yet-confirmed but-will-be-great happening in the end of january...

I'm going to try and throw in some celebrating Christmas and a small trip to Oslo in between too. And remember how to breathe.

14 comments:

Diva said...

Wow, looks like a lt of fun evenings! Wish I could go !

Anonymous said...

Have you done these adds? They look great! And the events sound like fun :)

Gem said...

Wow, sounds like such fun! Busy busy!
x

esme and the laneway said...

Wow, busy! Sounds fun!

Fliris said...

Uh! What brings you over here to Oslo? Anything exciting going on? I'm so desperately bored of Oslo, I've stopped trying to find out fun things that are going on.

Natalia L. said...

They all look like delicious events!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the graphic designs on these posters! good luck with the show!

Natalia Romashko said...

It's a pity that you didn't have any shows when I was in Helsinki( but anyway I hope I'll see one some day!) By the way... as you like drawing I think you could take part in the giveaway that I make on my blog:)
http://fashiononmymind.blogspot.com/2009/12/nb-giveaway-is-here.html

Anonymous said...

I´d love the show last night, it was great! E playd his part well! A BIG thank you!
M.

pumps & luiers said...

great - burlesque finally found its way too belgium too, can't wiat to see the shows

Cristina said...

I love the posters and I love your blog.

plastic surgery said...

My favorite burlesque queen is Vita Von Tesse. I love her body she’s just amazing.

Removalist Melbourne said...

I’ve never seen a burlesque show. I’d love to see a show. Hopefully my husband will agree with me.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Plastic Surgery : well yes plastic surgery does wonders indeed

Cocowu : oh, I will bear that on mind when on stage!