Thursday 25 February 2010

MY KIND OF NINE TO FIVE.

Hey ohoy, my sweater has wings and my hair is real platinum blonde again! Yey.

You may think I haven't been too busy blogging lately.

That's because I've been busy doing others things.

This week, my nine to five. Although many jobs, I've never had a real nine to five one. (Except for six months of unpaid slavery at an ad agency, but that doesn't count since I had to do harbor work in the evening, thus it was a nine to twenty-two).

Well my nine to five looks like this: hot yoga at nine, a long lunch at twelve, the hair salon until five. (My friend recently quit her monthly wage-nine-to-five and started studying hair and make up, and gave me a nice ultra blond do just like I wanted). Today, it's pilates, sushi lunch and sock-pattern drawing for the factory.

I would've gone nine to five a longtime ago if I knew it was like this. Even though I'd prefer eleven. To four.
(I think I'll pul one of those tomorrow.)



(And no of course not all of my weeks are like this. I work like crazy. But I do get every third week off, paid, from the habrour.)

18 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

oooh, that's my kind of nine to five! GORGEOUS sweater and hair and your perfect bow lips!!!

efiina said...

The best shade of blonde! Suits you perfectly :)

www.janetteria.com said...

Amazing sweater, Ulrika!

Anonymous said...

Wandabe said...

Really nice! Actually, I have been really exhausted recently and took my last day on leave today just to hang out home. On Sat I will go to beauty salon for face-do and next Tue to hair salon for hairdo. Last time for both was last summer so you may imagine how do I feel..

Jag har läst din blog på nästan två år ny , ditt blog är min favorit. Du är så vacker och jag tycker så mycket om hur ser du ut!

My husbie is kinda "finlandssvensk" because his parents lived in Sweden (he did not but his older sisters were born in Sweden and they are bilingual) but my "svenska" is not so good, sorry for that :)

How do you manage with the gorgeous-looking lipstick and kissing boyf? I do not and prefer kissing ;P

Ulrika said...

Just wanted to say hi, love your blog!I´m also finnish-swedish and my name is Ulrika, haha.kram.

http://ulrikahblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow, I bet those other three weeks are intense, but it sounds like a fantastic schedule.

Joanie Coyote said...

I've been working for about 8 months to get my hair platinum and it's my actual color!!! Taking off dark auburn dye is serious business. Your hair looks great, your sweater's really cute and it seems like you're having an ideal girly week. Congrats.

Malayka said...

Nice! I'm not much of a 9 - 5 girl either (well unless you could 5pm - 9am because i worked in bars for so long!). Two job interviews today though so we'll see, this might change!

Natalia Romashko said...

Great hair color,Ulrika!) love it-so stylish! miss your regular blogging because your blog is one of my fave top 5(smth like this) blogs:)

flittiglise said...

Great Look! :D

Gem said...

Wow, I absolutely love the super-blondness! It looks beautiful!

esme and the laneway said...

Oh your blond hair is gorgeous, it's so white! <3 (and I'm so jealous, hehe)

Love the frilly jumper, too.

ps. I want your harbour job!

WendyB said...

You're AMAZINGLY blonde!

All Women Stalker said...

That sweater is so nice blondie... where did you get it?

Avental Kitchenware said...

I love your blog!!! Your hair colour is stunning.....and I just love love love your sweater!!!

Rosee said...

You're part of my inspiration to go blonde. I can't wait til I reach this shade of platinum!

Emmika said...

You're a knock out - jaw dropping kind of beautiful!