Saturday 26 June 2010

...AND A LIL' SOMETHING FOR MYSELF

I've gone bazookas over the internet here at work, following one strange link after another - you know how it goes. It's one crazy world out there.

But as I'm sitting here making loads of money (well, depending on how you see it of course, at least loads more than if I'd be out celebrating midsummer and spending it you know) I also decided to get myself a little something (those ladies at my new local post office will get to know me very very soon. Almost have already :).

So I got this little lovely romper!

From ModCloth.

Let's just hope it will fit over my behind! Or hips (a common problem with items that have legs and not a wide hem). And since it's rather short I might have to take a run or two as I've compensated my lack of exercise with eating pizza (makes sense yes) over the past months.

The only problem with rompers and playsuits are the fact that you basically have to get naked in order to pee. But I can live with that.

15 comments:

Ella said...

this romper is adorable
i bought one but my zip broke when i went to the loo and i had to wear a cardi on top all night
i do hope you have far less trouble with yours
belle xx
ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

Making Changes said...

It is really adorable. It looks a bit retro, c. WWII, which is fun. I hope you love wearing it.

Dolly Cool Clare said...

I discovered the playsuit toilet problem when I wore mine out last month. I'd had a few drinks and I really struggled to get the (rear!) zipper down on my own!! But they are nice though, so worth it :)

Anonymous said...

That romper is just so cute! They're super comfortable if you never worn one before. And yes, getting completely naked in order to pee is something you'll have to do ;)

MarieBayArea said...

i really love the print.

Jenni said...

I was eying this romper up just the other day! The print and the cut are perfect!

Miss Tami Lee said...

I think it's adorable! My problem with rompers is my torso is long so I get a permanent wegdie! Haha

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

So cute! love the pattern!

Daisy Dayz Home

Mrs Munster said...

I would love to wear playsuits but with my "EastGermanyTestosteronepumpedOlympicTeam" calves I got no hope to pull 'em :) well actually the face is more like :(

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

BV : Oh no! Once my dress broke all the way up to my bum, that was terrible! No cardi could save that :D

Making Changes : I know, it has a forties vibe over it.

Serina : yes I do have a couple, I jsut don't wear them that much.

Miss Tammi Lee : I know! I have the same problem with one romper of mine :D

Mrs Munster : My legs are quite big too. But I think heels do wonders to their shape! So maybe worth a try?

Cup Of Kitten Tea said...

Its gorgeus, well deserved for working midsummer...I celebrate it last night in UK <3
I once wore a playsuit to a picnic last year...now that is a complete no no ... getting naked in bushes, is, well, kinda illegal, isnt it? hehe xo

Anonymous said...

that romper is adorable! i love rompers and playsuits, they are just so perfect to wear in the summer! xxxx

Katja said...

It's nice one! And a bit 'dressy', like "it's a playsuit, but not just for the beach". Hmm, at this moment I freakin' out on ebay, for a wintercape hahaha, one can be prepared ;)

Janice said...

Nice dress needs to combine with this kind of bags fake handbag. I bought some of my handbags on the web.

Ulla said...

OMG, I Love it!!!Gorgeous..maybe I'll order one too, looked so cute. Luv your blog over the sun btw!
Greetings from Oslo!