Thursday 27 June 2013

MIDSUMMER



Three lazy days filled mostly with food (and food and food) lots of people and many cats and dogs. Those kind of days when you don't really know if it is noon or evening, but it doesn't matter.


 Dinner preparations on the jetty. A few seconds after this my iphone took a dive in the Finnish Bay...


(Iphone recovering from it's minutes under water and the quick sweet water dip wash afterwards. I am rather amazed that it actually works normally now. Phew!)

Dag and my brother-in-law(-to-be) going WEEEEEEH!


 Dag were the dogs best friend, well, after dinner at least; the spot under his chair being their favorite.

Matching tracksuits are so last millennium - matching ponchos are The Thing!
(Also, apparently, shaving for a months is also tha thang every time it's summer.)





Forget me nots. My favorite flower when I was small.





The boys got a little wind in the end.





I woke up in the middle of the night to the so called super moon. Quite magic actually. (This is taken around 4:am)



And on Sunday evening just before going home this strange sunny total white-out fog hit us, totally managing to hide out the background from everything, even the big harbor behind the bend.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

You seem to have had a wonderful day. A beautiful place to be at =) Perfect for midsummers eve.

Anonymous said...

soo funn:D Eddi looks like Fred Flinstone:):))

Porcelina said...

Oh my goodness this all looked so magical!! I would love to visit this part of the world more, and I'm yearning for a small place on an island!!

P x

Kaj said...

Beautiful pictures! You're lucky the iphone still works ;) xx

www.kajpakkert.blogspot.com

Tulisa said...

Haha I agree with the fred flinstone comment :)

Eva-Lynn said...

I love the face Dag makes when going WHEEEE

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!
Looks you all had a wonderful time!
Dag is getting cuter and cuter.. how does he do it?!?
It looks like heaven on earth!

Unknown said...

Åh Mölandet!! Så många fina minnen jag har därifrån! :) Sku vara härligt att få komma på besök nångång igen! Ljuvliga bilder!!

rose japan said...

Ownnn. Beautiful photos

Hugs rose jp