Wednesday 21 August 2013

BRAIDS & BLUE



I hate it when having to go somewhere while my hair is newly washed and still damp (and looks terrible). It's too warm in summer to tuck it under my beret and this time my hair was too wet still to  make the usual; a swirl in front and a quick knot in the back. So I made braids, which I haven't had like this for a long long time. With a turban or top the look turns out less girly and more, well, something else.

I made the pinafore skirt earlier this summer and the turban is from Kuokkasen Peruukkiliike. I usually sleep with it those nights I have my hair pin-curled.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your outfit! haha those braids are cute! ^-^

Anonymous said...

What a lovely face you have! Justine

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I've missed the kitties!

Zaha said...

Adorable!!