Sunday 7 December 2014

STAIRWAY SNAPSHOT IN A - WELL YES - CHECKED SKIRT


Well, yes, how surprising, I am wearing checks again. It somehow came to be the theme for this fall, (and now winter) it seems. My skirt is one of those 'hello remember me'- pieces that I had forgot excited, it belongs together as part of a vintage suit with the Pendleton jacket that I got earlier this fall. I had thought of it as too tight for me but ta-fuckin-da it wasn't and au contraire sits rather well!
And nothing says Christmas like a red tartan skirt. (Well, quite a few things actually, but clothing wise this is quite high at the top I think). Because it's all about Christmas now the following 18- or so days! (I'm trying to keep it that way at least, along with all the other 1001 thins going on...)

The coat is my old coat that I revamped for last winter. The shawl Eddi brought me from his latest trips to Bolivia.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful winter look, I really like your skirt.

Sylwia VamppiV Błach said...

Lovely :) You've got beautiful hair color!