Sunday 21 December 2014

THORNES AND FLOWER BUDS


My sister brought me a belated birthday present;  a set of mini cactuses. I placed them all on a tray together with a mini hyacinth I got earlier this fall.

Then I almost forgot about it until I noticed the hyacinth in pretty blue bloom. We're leaving for the countryside to spend the holidays and I almost feel sad for the little hyacinth to bloom alone. (You see, I am the kind of person who can sometimes feel sorry even for a sad forgotten glove put up on a bench in the park, all alone. Not to mention small forgotten toys, alone and sad.) But it goes so well with the cactuses I left it there anyway.

2 comments:

liivi said...

Haha, I totally know the feeling! Nice example - when I was a kid I felt bad for the clothes that I didn't wear for that particular day. So I lined the sad-seeming-ones up for following days. So they wouldn't be sad. Totally normal. Totally :)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Liivi : totally :) !