Wednesday 10 December 2014

WORK AND PLAY


Work. I've been re-rehearsing (and re-blinging, phew!) a couple of my old acts, one is this winter themed one. A number that you'd think be suitable for this time of the year but it's plus something and raining. Well, I'll be a dream of a white Christmas then.

Lots of white and lots of sparkle. There's been a lot of beading and rhinestone applying, but with the headdress I have spared myself and had it made.

Dag was eager to try it out too. And the rest, and mimic what I do.

Because he had been such a patient boy watching cartoons during my practice, I then took him to the indoor fun park to play afterwards. Altough this is from ikea where I picked up some things (and had dinner. Quick and easy!).

Came home to watch me talk about - surprise- burlesque for a few minutes on TV (at Efter Nio).

Then worked on preparations for our upcoming event tomorrow - or today, actually, my days tend to linger way into the next one -Under the Mistle Tease; the Showgirl Edition. It's a Christmas party-club-show we organise for our students, to showcase what we have been doing with them this fall.
Our new and biggest coached troupe The Shangrilettes will perform their debut, for which the sneak peak above is. There are a few tickets left at the door so head over to Wäiski at 20hrs to have some fun!


5 comments:

Porcelina said...

I don't speak Finnish, but I watched the video clip anyway because I wanted to hear what your voice sounded like!

You come across so well on screen, I loved the clips of you performing too - you're such a natural in the spotlight!

Anyway, your life is sounding much more exciting than mine at the moment, lots of DIY here...

x

Désirée said...

Så himla kul att höra din röst och din underbara Finlandssvenska!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Porcelina : Thank you. (And a little but; I am actually speaking Swedish, it's a Swehdish speaking show. Finnish sounds totally different :)

Démo : tack ;)

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you move and speak, you are beautiful as always.

Sylwia VamppiV Błach said...

Wow! Incredible :)